Are you wondering how to set up your Neat Bar and controller? Well, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss all about Neat Bar: its features, benefits, as well as its different setup options.
Setting up a Neat Bar with controller is a piece of cake. You don't neccessrily need professional help. All you have to do is follow the installation manual. While setting up your device, you'll need to power up your Neat devices, select your desired setup option and pick a mounting configuration. In case of any further Neat requirement, you can contact us on (01189) 977 770 or email@example.com. Additionally, you can also get information about Neat Bar by filling out our form or contacting us by using the live chat option.
Keep on reading to learn everything about Neat Bar, including a step-by-step guide about how to set up your Neat Bar and controller.
What Is A Neat Bar
Neat Bar is one of the most popular video conferencing systems – specially designed for Microsoft Teams and Zoom meetings. This device comes in a compact design that offers high-quality video and audio in your environment.
Regardless of your meeting space, this device is perfect for a wide range of meeting spaces. It comes built with five microphones and three sensory microphones that guarantee the highest quality audio performance. The sensory devices can automatically adjust to the volume, and the standard ones pick up everyone clearly.
Furthermore, the system also includes noise cancellation technology that enables the filtering of disturbing noises. The video quality of Neat Bar is of the highest quality. It has 4K sensor & 4x zoom. Plus, the field of view is auto framing and of 120 degrees, meaning the Neat Bar can capture all persons who are in the room.
- 1200 FOV
- 12 MP Resolution
- 4x Digital Zoom
- 3 sensory and 5 rigid microphones
- Double Screen Support
- WiFi and Ethernet Supported
Neat Bar with Controller – Potential Benefits
It's reasonable to ask, why do you actually need Neat Bar? Are there any benefits of this device?
Well, Neat Bar is a must-have device for your Zoom and Teams meetings. It is compact and extremely easy to use, which is designed to enhance and complement the experience you get from your regular meetings. The best thing about Neat Bar is that it considers things that other hardware solutions wouldn’t think of tracking.
Some of the most significant benefits of Neat Bar include:
- Intelligent Tech – Neat Bar is nothing if not versatile. This device is completely smart and can easily be set up. It comes with all essential instructions and equipment, so you don’t have to worry about additional costs.
- Enhanced Meeting Space – Neat Bar takes the clutters and confusions out of your meeting space. This device feature the highest quality audio and video specs with multiple coloured side LED indicators. Furthermore, it also supports a Neat Pad that offers you full control over your device.
- Advanced Audio and Video – An online meeting space depends upon audio and video quality. You cannot really enjoy your business meeting with a pixelated screen. To overcome this problem, Neat Bar comes with a 12 MP camera with 1200 FOV that captures the whole meeting room.
If you want to enjoy a fantastic conferencing experience, Neat Bar is certainly a great investment for you. It offers everything you need to enjoy a high-quality Zoom meeting.
Setting up a Neat Bar – Step-by-Step guide
Now that you know everything about Neat Bar, it’s time to find out how to set up this device. Neat Bar comes with a user manual that helps you set up your device instantly. However, if, for some reason, you don't have your manual with you, you can follow this guide to set up your device.
Packaging and Products:
You can buy Neat Bar with the controller. However, we suggest investing some extra bucks and purchasing the whole bundle. This bundle comes with two boxes that include Neat Bar and Neat Pad.
- Neat Bar – The box that contains the Neat Bar also includes mounting hardware (a monitor mount, a universal mounting bracket, a wall mount, and a table-top mount) and a quick start guide. Furthermore, this box also includes power cables as well as HDMI cables.
- Neat Pad – The second box contains the Neat Pad along with a PoE injector, a quick start guide, and a variety of international plugs. If you are want to use your device as a scheduling display, this box will also offer wall-mounting hardware.
Before setting up your Neat Bar, there are some prerequisites that you should know of, such as:
- Both of your Neat devices, Neat Pad and Neat Bar, must be connected to the same subnet.
- To set up your device, you must have a stable internet connection, whether Ethernet or WiFi.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can set up your Neat Bar with controller:
Power Up the Neat Pad
While powering up the Neat Pad, you have two scenarios. If you have the PoE-enabled network, simply plug your Neat Pad into the Ethernet port to get power and network. However, if you don’t have PoE, you’ll need to use the PoE injector to power up your device.
A PoE injector comes with two interfaces: LAN interface and power interface. While the LAN interface offers the internet connection, the power interface power up your device. If you prefer WiFi, you don’t have to connect your Neat Pad with the LAN interface.
Power Up the Neat Bar
The next step is to power up the Neat Bar. For this step, you’ll need to connect your device to the TV screen and the AC power. For the TV screen, make sure you are connecting your HDMI cable to Neat Bar’s HDMI output 1.
Neat Bar also allows you to connect to the internet both wirelessly and through Ethernet. Keep in mind that if you are using WiFi, you have to disconnect the Ethernet cable. Otherwise, you won't be able to use the internet.
Once your Neat Bar powers up, follow the instructions on the screen and set your desired language.
Select the Desired Setup
Afterwards, you'll have three setup options. To set up your device, your Neat Bar should be connected with the Neat Pad through the same subnet. Plus, make sure your Neat Pad is paired with the Bar. To sync your Neat devices, you can click on the "set up the Neat Bar with the controller” option.
Select the remaining two options as desired if you want to use your Neat Pad as a scheduling display or a controller for a third-party Zoom room.
Pick Your Mounting Configuration
Next, you’ll have to select your mounting configuration. Neat Bar support three different mounting options:
- Screen mounting
- Wall mounting
- Table mounting
You can pick an option according to your meeting room and preferences.
Connect Your Devices to the Internet
If both devices, Neat Bar and Neat Pad, are connected to the Ethernet, you will connect to the internet automatically. If not, you’ll need to use a WiFi connection to connect your devices.
Select your Neat Bar
The last step is to select your Neat Bar. For this step, your Neat devices should be connected to the internet as well as the screen display – preferably using the HDMI port 1. Once your TV screen detects the Neat Bar, it will show a unique serial number. Select that serial number, and you are good to go.
If you don't see the serial number, you have probably missed an important step, or your device is not connected with the correct port.
- You might see multiple serial numbers if you are connecting your Neat Bar in your office.
- Check the serial number on your device and pick that one.
- Afterwards, click on "Continue."
- Neat Pad and Neat Bar will pair with each other. Once they pair successfully, you'll hear a chime and see the green light on the display.
- If it’s your brand new Neat Bar, it will start to download essential updates. DO NOT UNPLUG your device while it updates.
- Next, you will need to make a little adjustment according to your meeting room to enjoy the maximum conferencing experience.
- Neat Bar will ask for your permission to launch the Zoom Room. You can activate your Zoom Room by signing in with your Zoom account or entering your activation key.
If you have followed all the above-mentioned steps, you’ll be able to make calls by using your Neat Pad and Neat Bar. So, enjoy your high-end meetings!