Strictly no agencies, only direct applicants
Salary: Based on experience.
Location: Office based in Reading, Berkshire (Richfield Avenue) initially, flexible working possible after probation.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 09.00hrs -17.30hrs. (hour for lunch)
Permanent position: multiple positions available (suitable for both full time and part time applicants)
Benefits: Car Parking available, free tea and coffee, 20 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays, workplace pension scheme, ongoing training and coaching provided, future progression opportunities available.
– Are you the best of the best? Can you identify opportunities and help people find a technological solution? If so, we desperately want to hear from you!
– 21st Century AV Outbound Telesales Lead Generators are responsible for contacting corporate prospects and identifying Audio visual projects and opportunities that we can help them with.
– To succeed in this role you will have to prove that you are passionate about customer satisfaction and are more than willing to going the extra mile to make sure that prospective customers understand why they should engage with 21st Century AV.
– This role is ideal for someone who loves talking to people, can build rapport with anyone and enjoys the satisfaction that comes from helping people.
– You must be extremely self-motivated, open minded, bold and keen to succeed; love people & all things customer, and be prepared to transfer that passion throughout our business.
21st Century AV Ltd specialise in audio and video solutions to suit our clients with a predominantly corporate database. With over 20 years of experience in an ever-evolving industry, we primarily offer video conferencing solutions, digital signage, LED video wall systems, and service contracts.
Due to continued success, we are looking to recruit a number of telesales executives to join our existing team. Both part time and full time positions are available.
As a lead generator, your main responsibility will be identifying and presenting sales opportunities to our Business Development Manager’s. Using our internal database, you will be expected to develop and build relationships with key business figures, maintain and update accounts with key information whilst meeting the company KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years outbound telesales experience in a competitive & demanding outbound telesales environment.
- Confident telephone manner and experience in dealing with prospective customers at all levels.
- Highly motivated and have a proven reliance in telesales
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily
- Ability to adopt a consultative approach and excellent communication skills.
- Strong focus on meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- AV knowledge preferable but not essential. (A keen interest in Audio Visual technologies will be beneficial)
- Proactive, self-motivated, accurate, organised, & responsible
Please send your CV with a brief covering letter that sells us on the idea that you would be suitable for the role. Initial interviews will be conducted with the department manager; successful candidates will be required for a second interview which may include an hour spent on the sales floor to demonstrate what you can do.