Strictly no agencies, only direct applicants
Salary: Based on experience.
Location: Office based in Reading, Berkshire or home based if further afield
Hours: Monday to Friday – 09.00hrs -17.30hrs. (hour for lunch)
Permanent position: multiple positions available
Benefits: Car parking available, free tea and coffee, 20 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays, workplace pension scheme, ongoing training and coaching provided, future progression opportunities available.
21st Century AV specialise in audio and video solutions to suit our clients with a predominantly corporate database. With over 20 years of experience in an ever-evolving industry, we primarily offer video conferencing solutions, digital signage, LED video wall systems, and service contracts.
Due to continued success, we are looking to recruit a number of Business Development Managers based across the UK to join our existing team.
We need BDM’s who are good relationship builders, who are equally happy face to face as well as on the phone. We require AV experience for this position, and you will need experience from another professional AV integrator to be considered for this role.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop new opportunities for the sales of meeting, board, and training room integration projects.
- Consistently deliver an on-target performance against an agreed monthly margin target.
- Accurately forecast current month and 3 months pipeline of business opportunities including sales revenue and expected GP.
- Systematically target Corporate accounts using the “Solution Sales Model”, engage and profitably close all sales opportunities for product and services.
- Recognise and close all up-sell opportunities for product and services within the assigned Corporate accounts.
- Preparing tender documents
- Producing easy to understand quotations and customer technical documents.
- Establish strong, long lasting relationships with new clients and maintain existing relationships.
- Prepare and give proposals to clients.
- Experience in Sales Management, Account Management and Business Development
- Excellent communication, presentation, and written skills
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to raise fluid technical quotes that the client can understand and be able to discuss these in detail
- Ability to identify the real business value of the sales proposition.
- Ability to succeed with different personality types.
- Excellent questioning techniques
- Confidence in sustaining prices
- Ability to extract maximum value from meetings and sales activities.
- Technical understanding of AV and VC equipment, functionality, and installation processes
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
Please send your CV with a brief covering letter that sells us on the idea that you would be suitable for the role.