Surfaceskins Antibacterial Door Push Plates
WINNER of RISE® Innovation Award 2019
Studies show that up to 80% of infections are transmitted by hands and door push plates are a prime breeding ground for contamination.
the antibacterial door push plates from SurfaceSkins are designed to kill any germs deposited on the push pad within seconds. The push plate secretes an alcohol gel that self disinfects the pad protecting every person that uses the door.
The SurfaceSkins door push plate range is designed to kill germs in seconds while being high impact and informational to users of how to use the product and the benefits of the system.
SurfaceSkins Door Push Plates Kill Germs In Seconds
Regular hand washing and sanitisation clean peoples hands but they can get re-infected when pushing doors because of contamination from a previous user.
SurfaceSkins door push plates are not designed to clean hands but instead are engineered to kill any germs deposited on them quickly to protect all users.
Alternative designs that use silver or plastic-based products can take many hours to kill the germs which is not an acceptable solution for doors in regular use.
Benefits Of SurfaceSkins Antibacterial Door Push Plates
- Designed to Kill deposited germs in SECONDS, ready for the next door user, breaking the transmission chain. Alternative silver & plastic based products can take many hours to achieve a similar germ kill level.
- Proven in multiple successful In-Vitro Trials, with excellent performance data.
- Complements existing infection control measures.
- Shows your customers & staff that you care about infection control and hand hygiene, via a high visibility product.
- Standardises cleaning in key areas & designed to help with HAI’s target rates.
- Low cost, retro-fit system, with globally patented & proven technology. Recycled plastic components.
How Surfaceskins Door Push Plates Work
Surfaceskins can be retrofitted and work just like a normal door push plate. When someone uses the push pad to open a door the contact surface releases a small amount of hospital grade gel to automatically disinfect the surface and reduce the risk of hand contamination for the next person to use the door.
Surfaceskins antibacterial door push plates mimic the effect of someone cleaning the door pad after every person has been through. Used in conjunction with hand gel dispensers, Surfaceskins can help prevent the spread of germs.
Protect Staff And Visitors With Antibacterial Door Push Plates
SurfaceSkins door push plates have been proven to achieve kill rates in SECONDS against E.Coli, Salmonella, S.Aureus, E.Faecalis over 7 days, during independent In-Vitro Trials.
Implementing Surfaceskins throughout a facility solves serious infection control problems and works in harmony with existing gel dispensers and hand cleaning.
Surfaceskins door push pads have been assessed and published by the journal of hospital infection and we found to reduce bacteria colonies: