Tools for Making Digital Signage Content
You need to purchase a powerful tool to create jaw-dropping digital signage content. There are lots of tools that are readily available, easy-to-use, and have remarkable features. Here are a few great options that you can try:
Canva is a free design tool available for PC, android, and iOS. Anyone can use it and become a designer without having to pay a single penny. Canva is a great option for creating effective digital signage content within a few minutes.
- A wide variety of free and paid templates
- Allows the user to upload their content
- An easy to use, convenient drag and drop content manager
- Hundreds of free shapes, frames, icons, pictures, backgrounds, templates, and much more
- Only $1 for premium features
Google offers you a free tool for cloud-based presentation. It is an easy way to create digital signage content using its special features. With Google Slides, you can build menu boards, graphics for promotional offers, or Employee of the Month signs.
You can also download slides, templates, images, backgrounds, and much more without spending any money. It provides you with more than 800 fonts for the text you add to your signage content.
- Publish your content on the internet
- Offers high-quality graphics, including images and GIFs
- Add internal and external images
- A free voice-type speaker note option
- Allows linking slides from multiple sources
Adobe Photoshop allows you to remove or add other objects from an image, change the background color, and merge two or more pictures. Most designers – beginners and professionals – use Adobe Photoshop for graphic designing and digital signage.
This program is available for $9.99 per month and provides you with regular updates with new features.
- Powerful editing options
- Saves the file to its creative cloud and share it with others
- 3D tools for scene illumination, glow effects, etc.
- Intelligent upsampling to improve the quality of images