Aurora Tauri Temperature Checking Tablets
Add an extra layer of protection to your facility and help protect your most valuable assets – your staff.
About Aurora Tauri Temperature Checks
One way to keep all staff healthy is to ensure that anyone entering an area is not running a high temperature. The Aurora Tauri range has infrared temperature sensors and withing 1 second can alert if a person is running a high temperature.
The system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures.
Based on technology developed in Germany, the highly accurate sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
Available in 3 sizes
Provides the first layer of screening protection
More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
Scan distance: 0.5 to 1 meter (approx. 1’ 8” to 3’ 3”)
Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C (+/- 0.5°F)
Scan speed: within 1 second
Camera reversible 180°
10”, 15.6”, and 21.5” models
Quad-core 1.8Ghz processor
HDMI out for remote viewing
WiFi and Ethernet
PoE (TTS-10 only)
VESA mount capable
APS-1 adjustable pole stand with weighted base
WMT-1 wall mount
DTM-1/DTM-2 desktop stands
Future firmware upgrade options
Photo & thermal result email alerts
ReAX control engine for automation & integration with third-party devices and access systems
Digital signage capabilities
Why choose Aurora’s TAURI temperature-check tablets?
- HDMI out – Aurora tablets have an active HDMI output that will allow an operator to view the scan results from a safe distance.
- ReAX control processor & interface – TAURI tablets from Aurora will include the ReAX control system. With ReAX, you can create graphical user interfaces and advanced logic using our free software, allowing you to control 3rd party devices or custom applications. Additional expansion hardware allows you to expand beyond network control protocols, providing physical ports to control devices using RS-232, IR, relays, and I/Os. ReAX will be included for free via a firmware update in the near future.
- Digital signage – a future firmware update for Aurora tablets will include the option to use TAURI tables as a digital signage engine.
- Value-added features – in addition to by providing temperature check capabilities, our exclusive features, optional upgrades, and hardware expansion will ensure that you are getting the highest value for your investment.
- Accessories – Aurora can provide a one-stop shop for accessories, including mounting solutions, control system expansion, HDMI signal extension, AV over IP, and multi-viewing capabilities, allowing many panels to me monitored by a single person in a centralized, remote location.
- Accuracy – with one of the most accurate sensors in the industry, TAURI tablets provide a reliable first line of defense for health screening.
Got An AV Project You Need Help With? Let's Talk
We are the UK's Top AV Integrator and have a full service team ready to help with your AV projects.
- AV Equipment
- AV Installation
- AV Project Management
- AV System Integration
- AV Training
- AV Service Contracts
Our team is here and ready to help. Feel free to either jump on the live chat, complete the form of simply give us a call on (01189) 977 770